Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 17 – Your favorite spot (in game or outside it)

Lately I am spending a lot of time either farming Whiptail in Uldum.  Sucks, but I need the gold to buy mounts.  Two hours a day gets me about 40 stacks.  Since I live in South Korea, prime time for me is off time for everyone else.  There are usually 3-4 others at the most farming against me, and I figure the same number of horde as well.  Furthermore, I figure 75% of those are farming ore, not herbs.

I am also spending a lot of time in BGs just to get HKs.  If I can convince the group I am in to pull a turtle, I can get 200-250 HKs.  It wastes 30-45 mins of my time (like the AVs of old) but it is so much fun.  Even if we lose, I still enjoy the hell out of it.  Prime BGs for these are IOC and AV.

I want to get another mammoth mount and a Darkmoon card (Hurricane) for my lock.  I cannot figure out Destruction DPS for raid finder.  While I can hit 12k in LFG, I suffer in LFR and dip to 10-11 and usually get kicked.

I have the money for this, but I want to maintain about a 30k balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment