Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 10 – Blog/Website favorites



I love to read Red Cow Rise and Twisted Nether.  Problem is most fun sites are blocked from work.  I’m actually typing this at work and will upload once I get home!  Most government entities are run by the Fun Police and block out any website remotely related to fun.

I also check wowheadnews and wow insider (aka joystiq.com) as well each day.  Usually I log in, say hi to guild, and read for 10 mins or so.  That’s the best time to queue for Dragon Soul LFL (looking for loot).

I am still new to the blogscape and have not made many contacts.  If you know of a good read, please link one below!

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for more good reads, check out the author introduction forums on Blog Azeroth. When I give them a welcome message, I always try to read a few of their top posts to see if it interests me. You can also check the blogrolls of bloggers you like to read, since they might have similar interests or styles. Finally, check out who's on twitter to see if you like the cut of their jib!

    ReplyDelete