Wow, then things you don’t know about me…this is gonna be fun! I am going to try to concentrate on in game stuff.
1. I did not spec any toon as a healer until the middle of 2009. Primus Pilus, my guild at the time, needed a druid healer and I was the only one with a level 80 druid. Needless to say, it took about a week to get decently geared to where I could handle heroics. From there, it was ICC all the way.
2. I once had two shaman on Azgalor, first being Hooahmiester, and the second being Shamaneggs. I had both to level 40 before I realized having two was kinda useless. I had Hooah’s enchanting to 225 and nothing done on Eggs. Although I liked the name Shamaneggs better (plus it was a drooltastic Draenai female), Hooah had more work put in and was not deleted.
3. I have never seriously played a horde toon, other than a DK I rolled on Akabeko’s server. I have a Tauren DK named Inthemood, a take on Cow/Moo and a favorite song by Rush.
4. I have never, ever, botted or bought gold.
5. In addition to reporting botters (mining/herbing), I actively camp them for free honor (while a ticket is sent in).
6. I have two guild banks on my second account, down from four I had at one time. The Echo, Death by
, Likes to Gank Lowbies, and damn…I cannot remember the fourth one. I still have Echo and Death, each with 4 tabs. I only let Real Friends in so they can use it for personal storage. Alliance
7. I’ve never server transferred, free or paid. I have seriously considered it at times. If Blizzard ever offers transfers off Azgalor PVP to a PVE server, I might be gone for good.
8. I will occasionally bait players into breaking the TOS. Perfect example is where some jackass is taking trash in trade/raid/party, I will politely ask them to refrain from using profanity. Remember, the key word is polite. Once they reply back directly to you with something like” %$#! *&@# *&@$” they are done. Sometimes it is too easy!
9. I occasionally play the Auction House to make money. While I could do dailies, I get burned out after 3-4 days of this. With 10 85s, it gets old pretty quick. I also get burned out after 3-4 days of doing nothing but playing the Auction House.
10. I am looking forward to the pet battles portion of Mop!