Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 06 – Your workplace/desk (photo and/or description)

Got this desk while in Hawaii…I think it was May 2009 or so. It is nowhere big enough for me to work with, but it will do for now. I’ve got my computer and my wife’s as well.



Only real bad thing is the way the house is wired for internet. Koreans love wireless…I HATE IT. I wanted to get a 2nd outlet hooked up and stick her computer down the hall but I was informed it would be another $50 a month because it is a separate connection. I was like WTF!?!?!?!?!?!


So I managed to acquire a wireless card for free about two weeks later. Someone was tossing an old computer out and I happened to find it first. Lucky me it had a wireless card!





I play in what I call “Pirate Mode” a lot. My bird, Conner, who is a Sun Conure, would rather sit and hang out on my shoulder than his cage. I don’t blame him. While sitting on my shoulder, my body becomes a playground for him.








He’ll put holes in my shirt, pull neck hairs (ouch!), break a gold necklace ($20 to fix), and crap in random directions. I’m over it, trust me. He’s like a 3 year old mentally, but on the same token, he’s pretty smart for having a bird brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment