Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 16 – Things you miss (post Cataclysm)

There are so many things in WoW that it is hard to say what I miss, as there is always something to do.

I miss old ZA and ZG.  The old 60 raids should have been kept with a heroic option.  I hate myself for not getting exalted with the ZG rep before the change.  It was so easy to grind the rep, I was busy screwing off doing other things.  They kept SFK and Deadmines, how hard would have been to keep those two as 10 mans?

I also miss old Onyxia…speaking of which I think there are a few achieves I need from there this week!

I don’t miss the old style BC heroics, those were absolutely tough.  Gearing up back then was an arduous process, something that took me forever on Sizz (and Gankalicious).  Those were the only two 70s I had at the time.

I don't miss the pre LFG days either.  It was a pain in the ass to get a group.  If you were not in a decent guild, you were stuck grinding or questing.  That meant a few hours in Desolace killing mobs over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment