Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What was the first 5 man dungeon you entered?


What was the first 5 man dungeon you entered?

Blackfathom Deeps, way back in Feb 2007. Sizzlelegs was level 25 or so and
a group of us were going to be run through this, though I have no freakin
idea why this one was chosen.





If you recall back in the day, moving from city to city could be a pain in
the ass. We took the tram from SW to Ironforge and then ran (yes, RAN) from
Ironforge to Wetlands, where we took the boat to Darnassus (at work and my
memory is fading from too much work with PowerPoint).

From Darnassus, we further hoofed it to the entrance to BFD. FYI, this was
probably the first time I had left Eastern Kingdoms.

Having never entered a dungeon in WoW, I had no idea wtf was going on.

Died lots.

Died more...

And died a few more times lol...

But I learned, when being run by higher toons, STAY THE HELL BACK and just soak up the XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment