Monday, April 4, 2011

Latest Fad

No, I am not talking about the daily JC quest.  I'm going to finish out the Cataclysm quests on my druid next.  I pretty much leveled her using instances, thanks to Kordom, a damn good tank I've known for quite awhile.  He tanked, I healed.  As partial payment, I gave him potion after potion from my hunter.  Usually what happens is I run his lowbie through SM several times for XP while I get the city rep I need.  Then an hour later, I drag his ass to an instance or old world raid I need for achieve.  This weekend's run was Molten Core. 

Back to the topic, my druid is geared enough to heal level 85 regular dungeons, but not good enough for heroics.  DPS gear is even worse as I was healing the whole time.  I was trying to do the dailies in Tol Barad and the croc quest was kicking my butt.  Needless to say, 600g later at the auction house, I went up about 15 points in average gear score. 

First order of day is to finish Twilight Highlands...its the last place and therefore should have the best possible gear.  Next will be deepholm for the enchants to shoulder.

I figure with no major interruptions from North Korea, I can have Twilight done by Friday night...I'll be on vacation from Friday through the next week.  Travelling a tad but will have some major playtime!  Once I have the gear issue done, I think I'll start on the hunter after that to get her gear up to beginner heroic level.

Not to mention, all those quests are guild XP!  We're at level 7 and we need to progress.

Working on something else as well, will post in afternoon if I can get the data I need:

Why does DPS stand behind the boss? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

I am a tank, that's why.  Screenshots and data to follow after lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment