Thursday, August 30, 2012

What naming theme if any do you use when you roll a new toon?



I don’t think I have ever used a naming convention, other than to have a little bit of fun (See my Rush post earlier this year!).




For my new account, I did have A LOT of fun with the names, seeing how off-color I could get without being forced to rename. I went with Pee themed toons for three of them and Pokémon for two others. The rest were close to my old account or just made up on the spot.

 New list of toons:

Sizzwizz (Warrior)
Peesinshower (Paladin)
Bladderburst (Hunter)
Ponytaa (Mage)
Espeonn (Priest)
Sissorkicks (Rogue)
Cattdogg (Druid – Alliance)
Wetsthebed (Druid – Horde)
Shammaneggs (Shaman)
Unklebob (DK)

I’m rolling a monk at the end of the month, still deciding on what to name it. Taking suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to help you name your soon-to-be monk. But, seeing as how I haven't thought of a name for mine, I doubt I'll be any help.

    lol

    (my day 2 is up) :)

    p.s. - thank you for blog roll link!

    ReplyDelete